What Is Rent-to-Own?
Rent-to-Own allows you to rent a storage shed for a specified period and own it after all payments are made. No credit check is made.
Advantages to Rent-to-Own
Purchase without tying up your cash
Minimum down payment
No long term obligation
Have storage at home and not down the road
How Much Does it Cost?
A storage unit with an average dealer price rents for approximately $100 per month with a small payment at date of purchase.
What if I Don’t Want the Building?
This is a month-to-month rental and can be returned to the dealer if the payments are current.
How Easy is it to Get Started?
Fill out the Agreement and provide all information requested with a check for the required down payment.
How do I pay?
You will be invoiced monthly. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Checking or Savings Account by phone. Payments can be made by mail, by phone or online at ezpaybuildingsllc.com.
What do I need to get started.
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Proof of property ownership or Signed Landlord release
- Social Security Number
- Employer name, address and phone number
- Your primary phone number and alternative number
- 1st and last month payments
- EIN number or Schedule C from most recent tax return if self employed
- Proof of insurance or PTS Direct Benefits Membership Application
- Sign and initial Agreement
- We will be calling to confirm your receipt of your building. Please call back if you are not available when we first call.
What financing options are available?
We offer 3 financing options:
6 months 0% interest
12 months 0% interest
49 months 12.9% interest